·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Well do you want speed or looks?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its already lowered with jdm fog lights. so i mean my look is cool i kinda want one of those lips for my trunk. but im looking for a speed boost

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
hondata reflash for 295 is a must. lucky for you the price was dropped since when i got mine last year!

and this may put you over the 800 budget you want to keep, but i would recommend a nice header as well. as quoted by hondata "The Hondata TSX reflash is designed for use with an intake and headers." (it goes on to say "It will work very well with a stock airbox and stock headers. Testing was done with a stock cat back system.)

those mods are undeniably the best bang for your buck

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
pulley (for AT), Progress RSB, K&N drop in filter, if money left, Hondata Reflash

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
If you don't drive your car hard, pulley is a better mod IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Hondata reflash and pullies would be on my list.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Save another couple hundred and get some Buddy Club N+ coilovers or get the Hondata reflash and high flow cat.

·
The Swede
67 Posts
pulley (for AT), Progress RSB, K&N drop in filter, if money left, Hondata Reflash
Sorry for jacking the thread, but doesn't pulleys do anything for a manual transmission? Or do you mean just to make sure to get pulleys that fit an automatic?

Perhaps a dumb question...

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Sorry for jacking the thread, but doesn't pulleys do anything for a manual transmission? Or do you mean just to make sure to get pulleys that fit an automatic?

Perhaps a dumb question...
pullies certainly will do something for a manual transmission. However I'm sure if they're specific pullies for AT. I must note, however, some AT owners have reported vibrations after the pulley install

·
Triple Platinum Member
598 Posts
Some people swap the automatic engine into the manual car and it works so the pulleys could be interchangeable too, but even if they're not, you might notice a difference... you might need the jdm or skunk belt tensioner or belt but it's worth it!

·
Registered
976 Posts
There is no difference.. auto/manual same pulley

1 - 20 of 20 Posts