Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been posting my build progress over at DIYMA.com - Car Audio Forum & 12 volt Community Board and figured you guys might want to check it out.

I am installing a JBL MS-8, 2 Zapco AG360 amps, 1 Zapco AG750 amp, and a Stereo Integrity 12" dual 4 ohm shallow mount sub in a false floor in my TSX.

Right now I’m just working on the trunk build once this is finished I will be installing a 3 way active front stage but that’s for later.

I just going to post up the pictures and if anyone has questions on anything let me know.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fcking boss!! I am so jealous. Do not EVER get a flat.
^HAHAHA agreed!

Sorry guys been on a business trip for the past few days so I should have some more progress pics for you shortly, it’s getting close :festive:

Thank you all for the kind words!

·
Registered
364 Posts
niceee

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry guys not a whole lot of progress to update on, it’s been pouring rain for the past week or so and my garage is way too small to try and tear apart the interior to run the power wire, so I’ve been pretty unmotivated. I did get my RCA cables built, all the exact length, tech flexed, and labeled. Everything is wired, terminated, and labeled, now I just need power to the trunk to hook it all up. And I wrapped the amps in carbon fiber vinyl. Enjoy…

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry guys I dint mean to forget about you, I got a bunch of work done on the car the past few days. Trying to button it up as much as possible before I move next weekend. Enjot the pics, and let me know if you have any questions...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts