Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the car not being able to go into reverse or go into 2nd gear. Got the car home find. I unplugged all the plugs and hooked the battery up and the car ran find. After sitting over night went right back to the same thing.

VSA light is on, CEL is on (P0974), and tire pressure light. The code is showing that it is CYLINDER A HIGH VOLTAGE. I checked the plugs for power and they are getting power.

The guy I got the car from put the fluid in the trans. My motor builder told me that he highly recommends me to bring it to dealership to have them put fluids in.

Any help would be great if anyone has went through this problem and I will post up what fixes it when I do get it fixed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brought the car to Honda and they ran a scan and fixed some wire connections. They told me to swap out my shift solenoid A from the internal part of the trans. Did that and still have the blink. Going to put a different engine harness on next and see what it does.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.