Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys,

I'm new to the forum but not to Hondas (have a 500hp EG hatch in the garage). I just bought this car from my tuner and I LOVE these cars, couldn't be happier.

I am, however, having something kind of strange happening and wondering if it's normal or not. On the driver's door window, if I push the switch to roll the window down with the AUTO feature, it goes down, no problems. But if I pull it up to use the AUTO feature, as soon as I let go of the switch and the window is rolling itself up, once it gets to about the midway point, it stops, then rolls back down about 1/2" to 1" and stops. From there it works just fine either direction, but it still does the same thing trying to go up from there with the AUTO feature.

Is this some crazy "half roll up" feature? Or is this door possessed?

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Try this...

Roll window all the way down hold the button down for 3 seconds once its all the way down. Roll the window back up and hold for 3 seconds once its all the way up. Do each up and down and hold 3 times each.

This process should re-learn the upper and lower limits of the window. Im assuming the motor was replaced at some point and this was never done.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try this...

Roll window all the way down hold the button down for 3 seconds once its all the way down. Roll the window back up and hold for 3 seconds once its all the way up. Do each up and down and hold 3 times each.

This process should re-learn the upper and lower limits of the window. Im assuming the motor was replaced at some point and this was never done.
Thanks for the tip. I tried that but around the 2nd time I complete the sequence the window just stops responding and stays where it is (whether up or down) for 10 seconds or so , then starts working again. So because of this, I've never been able to complete that sequence uninterrupted. Not sure what's going on here...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts