Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first of all i do not own a tsx i own a 6thgen accord. this is my first post so dont bash me please.

anyways my plan is to buy the 08 bumper and mold it into a 6thgen accord bumper but my problem is with the bumper im buying. it does not have a foglight housing cover thingy. but it does have the spots for it. is that available for purchase somewhere that i cannot find? or does it come with fogs or what. I have no idea some one help/./.

heres what im looking at .. or mabey some of you that did a 06-08 conversion can help me on where to find a better bumper or what u did....

2006-2008 Acura TSX Bumper Cover – Replacement REPA010301P - Front, Primered, Plastic, OE replacement

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I'm selling the perfect bumper for you to hack up since it needs work anyways. The covers that go over the fog housing are around 25 each from the dealer(online) and they come painted. I have a set of those also. I recently sold my Artic blue ones and a friend let me have his royal blue set.

Hopefully your local (NYC area) and can take this bumper off my hands. Take a look...

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/tsx-c...audio-memphis-audio-strutking.html#post851791

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts