Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boosting 24/7
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i had bought a spare set of jdm headlights and after my accident with the daily i had to end up breaking the set apart and use the passenger side. Thus I now have a single driver's side headlight available. Headlight does not include bulbs or ballast. No broken tabs. This is an HID version headlight so it's a direct swap for you 06-08 owners. Selling for $320 shipped.

Also, I'm gonna be selling my 04-05 Spoon C/F hood + jdm abp hood trim for $600. The hood has a beautiful 1x1 carbon weave. I'm not shipping this item so local sales only.

·
Registered
124 Posts
dammit mccoy had the driver side as well... if only one of you guys had the other.. wouldve been a great combo! BUMP

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey i wanted to paint my rims that color is it called neonchrome ? and do u know if its paint or liqud they use
bc someone told me that they can not paint my rims
Neo Chrome is not a paint its a treatment they do to they metal kind of like Chrome plating metal closest you can imagine to get to that setup with paint is using a chamelon color but its not the same.

GLWS on parts all the parts are top Notch I hate the fact that the neo chrome gets chipped up like that it would be better if it was a paint because the cost to do it again would be minimal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.