Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NIBBBB HEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey tsxclub, I'm selling my VIS Mugen front bumper from my 04 PWP tsx. I've had it for about 2 months but I have no room to store my Euro-R front bumper so I'm putting my car back to full Euro-R status.

I'm hoping that some of you guys are interested. It was recently painted in PWP and I got it from VIS in about Dec. 2012 I'm willing to ship it within states or Canada as I am from Vancouver, BC but I do have a shipping depot in Washington as well. Shipping will probably be about 100$ more or less (atleast for US to US).

I have the original box and bubble wrap from VIS so I know it wont get damaged during shipping :) . I've had it for about 2 months on my car but I've been driving it for about a month. There are minimal scrapes just on the bottom from mild scraping. Below will be photos of fitment and color. I would say fitment is great, it also has screws inside for OEM 06-08 foglights.

Anymore questions? Just ask please. As for price, I'm looking for 900$ OBO + Shipping + Paypal Fees. All offers are welcome, please keep negative comments to yourself, and thank you for reading. - aj

Full car:

Front view:

Top view:

Right fender fitment:

Left fender fitment:

Again all questions are welcome :) And before all the color mismatch comments come up, yes I do notice it however, I haven't had time to color match the fenders. Hope to hear from you all soon tsxclub. Thanks again!

·
Registered
109 Posts
BUMP! wish I had spare cash for this ! looks awesome XD

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Dam, if it were black and wasn't a 12 hr drive away! haha

·
NIBBBB HEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to be a dick... but that bumper brand new is 279.99 from vis... u might wanna ask a lil less.... or in this case alot less
Thanks for the comment swaytsx I do appreciate it. However, those who want to buy it from VIS are more than welcome to. They can also have it painted in the color they want and as well wait for how long it'll take to get there :). Also they would need to buy a mugen badge for the grill. The price is obo and I paid close to 1200$ after having it painted so I think 900 obo is a pretty reasonable price. All other offers are welcome and ill also entertain trades :)

Looking for:
-06-08 euro-r headlights
-cf hood
-cf trunk
-rims :D

Ill add cash depending on the trades or you add cash depending on the trade. Thanks again tsxclub.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.