Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 04 tsx and i swapped in the 06+ navi and the only things im missings is the bluetooth/handsfree which i didnt really care to swap over but im also missing theh aux input that is in the console on the 06s, i was wondering if there is somewhere i can buy the aux input for the 06+s or if there is someone with the wiring pinouts/locations for it and i would possibly be able to make my own aux plug if so, any help will be greatly appreciated !

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
im also missing theh aux input that is in the console on the 06s, i was wondering if there is somewhere i can buy the aux input for the 06+s or if there is someone with the wiring pinouts/locations for it and i would possibly be able to make my own aux plug if so, any help will be greatly appreciated !
Are you looking for the jack? It's #36 here:

Acura Parts @ AcuraOEMparts.com - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Delray Acura

I'm sure someone else can chime in for the wiring/pinouts since it used to be a popular thread topic years ago. But maybe using the OEM jack might minimize noise that a DIY jack might possibly introduce.

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i need the jack and wiring from it to the navi itself or atleast the pinouts to do it mysellf either or

1 - 3 of 3 Posts