Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for one just letting you guys know lol I didnt want to wait a few months for it to come in reason I didn't order them from any other sites. Until I found this website contacted them they told me they'd have some coming in in a week or so. They called me when they received them (they only got in 10 from what I was told). Paid for it that same day and it was shipped out the same day I paid.

Just got it in today it took like 5 days to get here:

JDM Goodie

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea all of them I'm black but I rather get mine in black then wait months to receive it fe japan or get lucky and find one used which you never see lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
what is the website? and how much

thank you....if you cannot post due to forum rules please PM me!

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
did you get the euro r emblem that goes on the grille also?if so can you post a pic of the bracket.because im having issues with mine.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what is the website? and how much

thank you....if you cannot post due to forum rules please PM me!
jdmgoodie.com and I paid like 353 shipped

did you get the euro r emblem that goes on the grille also?if so can you post a pic of the bracket.because im having issues with mine.
Yes it came with both. Its already on my grill installed on my car lol what issue are you having?

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
oh ok.well im trying to mount the emblem on the grille but the bracket doesnt seem to hold onto the grille properly to hold the emblem from moving around.and ive tried moving it around in each spot and still the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts