Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been searching everywhere trying to find the solution to change the yellow led to amber led. i have found the diy to take it apart.. step one!.. now i need to find the lights needed to replace the stock yellows. i have seen people say there individual leds and also seen people say there strips. i have seen the ambers in person on the highway recently which gave me the idea soo i no they are out there. can anyone point me in the direction as to where i can buy these lights.

thankyou.

·
Registered
225 Posts
They're already orange..

Not really sure why the OP in the DIY there didn't just unclip the mirror harness and work on that inside on a bench or something. That's what I did when I wrapped my mirrors in matte black.. Sure beats doing it outdoors anyways.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
Yea mine are amber already. And boy are they bright.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
then how come mines are yellow :'(
Are they the same color (or close) as the front turn signal in the headlights? They should be.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have 06 as well, mine are definitely amber. Maybe there is an issue with your vehicle itself and the side markers? iunno. Maybe bring it to a place that specializes in automotive lighting? Not sure if they could help, but maybe worth a shot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.