Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there might be plenty of forums already with this same question so please if you can just point me in the right direction i would be grateful. I have a 06 TSX and I want the clean euro R with the chrome H grill and it seems like it is much easier and CHEAPER to do with an 04-05 model. My question is has anyone with an 06 tsx converted to an 04 front grill with any slight modifications and made it look clean or would it involve me changing bumper and hood for it to sit and look flush and clean?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Just bumper and grille. No need to change the hood. Just go with the 06+ grille, when you add up cost of 04-05 bumper+grille...might as well go 06 grille.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bumper and grille. No need to change the hood. Just go with the 06+ grille, when you add up cost of 04-05 bumper+grille...might as well go 06 grille.
Was thinking about also doing a spec 04-05 lip kit also so I would probably be needing full 04-05 front meaning bumper, grill, and lip .. Correct??

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Yup...I actually want that setup for winter months to try and preserve my 06+ Euro-R grille and lip setup. Every winter they get pretty beat. I'll jump on it if I ever find it from a wrecked 04-05 ABP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts