Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my car unfortunately because I am moving out of province. Has been VERY well maintained inside and out. Has navigation, 6 speed, as well as the A-spec body skirt package. Only 56,000 miles or 91,000 kms.

Car is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan -Canada

Visit my kijiji ad for further details:

2006 Acura TSX - Saskatoon Cars For Sale - Kijiji Saskatoon Canada.

Email [email protected] if you are interested. PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME ON HERE. Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Really rare combination of Aspec, 2006, and black on black with 6 speed! Wish you were closer; I'm looking at getting a 6 speed to replace my auto. Goodluck with the sale.

Also, it says on the kijiji ad that the car is from the states, did the previous owner swap out the gauges to read kms instead of miles? Because the speedo reads in kms.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't believe it, but it's still for sale! I have only had two people call about it. It's priced right for the area, its in such good condition for the year, and it has a full service record. Not to mention, its a rare color combo with the A-spec included.

Bump again!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I can't believe it, but it's still for sale! I have only had two people call about it. It's priced right for the area, its in such good condition for the year, and it has a full service record. Not to mention, its a rare color combo with the A-spec included.

Bump again!
unfortunately that color combo is not that rare in Canada, I see that its a American car also......its really hard to sell those in Sask.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
unfortunately that color combo is not that rare in Canada, I see that its a American car also......its really hard to sell those in Sask.
Thats odd...when I was in the market to buy a TSX this was one of only 2 in North America that I could find.

Show me another black on black A-spec with 6-speed?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And also, as far as im concerned, if im in the market to buy a car and I have to chose either one that was driven locally or one that was originally from the southern states...i would obviously go for the southern car. There is absolutely no difference in the two to drive, except that common sense tells you that the southern car is in better condition overall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts