Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my car tday 06 tsx at black on black with spoiler
i wana make my car cool and fast wut should i start on?
any suggestion?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Intake, header, exhaust, pullies, reflash, ETD will get you started off nicely.

In terms of looking cool, aspec or euror lip kit will do the trick along with a drop and in the future some rims.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats on the car. In addition to what was mentioned in the previous post, you can tint your windows and also get visors. I'm not sure what your budget is, but I wouldn't be so quick to modify the car. Since you just got the car, I would just enjoy it for what it is. I feel by adding to it a little at a time, you can appreciate the progress of the car more. But the choice is your. Hope you're enjoying the car! :D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
there is many things you can do if you have the money. I would suggest you since you just got the car enjoy it for awhile. If the car is not paid off-pay that first.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
lol, when it comes to modifying a new car I always start by pushing my car stock to see what kind of deficiencies there are or what can be improved on. As far as making your car "look cool" do what you want to make it look good for yourself and not others. That said, lowering your car is a huge improvement along with lip kits. Take a look at the image gallery to get ideas.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
welcome.... when i first bought my car it was brand new with 6 miles on it... first few months i just wanted to drive it and enjoy it... then the mod hit me up and ever since i been modding it slowly making sure at the end it will be nicely finished... dont rush take your time and enjoy it ... goodluck

·
Registered
171 Posts
Look at when I joined..... I've been lurking for far too long. LOL I just did my first mod little over a month ago when I installed my Progress rear sway bar. I like to drive my car hard around turns so that was what I needed to do first. I then upgraded my brakes because I felt like the stock brakes were the worst. Most recently I did install a front and rear a-spec lip. Like others said though, enjoy your car how it is and then figure out what you want to do. Take your time and make it your own

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got my '06 about a year ago. As of not I have my windows tinted 30% all around and I just ordered the A-spec suspension kit last week... got shipped today. My near future plans are a trunk lip, rims and an short ram intake for a more audible engine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts