Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Year: 2007
make/model: Acura TSX
Miles: <2k
Color:cgp
Price:15,000

I purchased this car about 2 years ago with intention of fixing up some minor front end damage. I'm almost finished with it and trying to get a feeler for the market. It does have a salvage title. Gentleman got into a car wreck and fought the insurance company. It sat at the body shop while he fought. He ultimately won and ins company sold at auto auction. This project has taken me a loooong time to finish, but needing money to start paying off student loans!!

Please feel free to email with any questions.
Thx,
Jonathon
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
mileage is the lowest I've ever seen on a used car..this must have been totalled within a month of ownership or so. Regardless of mileage, a 4yr old car with salvage title, I think $15k is too high of an asking price. Most people won't go near a car with a salvage title. I can definitely appreciate the low mileage..damn.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Accident was after a few months of ownership. Totaled is such a harsh word as it was not a total loss. Upon completion, I'll post before and after pix so everyone can see the extent of the damage. Car still has the brand new car smell :) thx for the bump man. If you dont mind me asking, what you put for the asking price?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts