Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im interested in buying a set of these for my winter set up, seeing I'm probably moving to Missouri sometime between September and October.

So I'm curious as what's the average street price with and without tires, as well as the specs do they come in?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
17x8 +50ish. going rate seem to be ~9-1000 with tires here in cali in immaculate condition

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sadly i dnt have my stock rims.. i have the tires but i sold the rims.. i didnt like them, i like the TL Type S ones, and the RSX Type R ones too!

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha yeah gettem! damn you'll have 3 set of rims for winter, daily & show!:tu:
i already have 3 sets of rims haha!
-konigs zeros
-rays gram lights
-ssr sp3

Where in Missouri are you moving to?
ill be in Ft. Leonardwood area until i decide where to move to, or where the job takes me..

I was looking for a set of the TLS "Waffles" also, but ended up scoring a set of the rarer 18x8 gunmetal TL A spec wheels for $300.
got pics?

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
ill be in Ft. Leonardwood area until i decide where to move to, or where the job takes me..
That's cool. That's about a little over 2 hours from where I'm at. But that's about to soon change since I'm moving to Michigan. I was mainly curious why Missouri was an option compared to staying in Hawaii. Ha Ha. I would stay in Hawaii.

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's cool. That's about a little over 2 hours from where I'm at. But that's about to soon change since I'm moving to Michigan. I was mainly curious why Missouri was an option compared to staying in Hawaii. Ha Ha. I would stay in Hawaii.
hawaii is pretty expensive man LOL

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
hawaii is pretty expensive man LOL
Yeah, I understand, but Missouri is boring. I'm just glad I only had to be here for two years. I'm so ready for my move to Michigan. However, Missouri does have one thing going for it...Meth and Puppy Mills. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts