Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stand it anymore. I'm finally bypassing my factory amp. I bought the Polk PAD4000.4. I need to know where the factory amp is and I will definetly take any pointers on bypassing it. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I looked it up online the other day, haven't messed wither yet myself.

But it's behind the center console, like the two covers that open up and behind the "not an ashtray" thingy lol

Good luck an tell me how it goes. I'll be interested in upgrading mine too

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I looked it up online the other day, haven't messed wither yet myself.

But it's behind the center console, like the two covers that open up and behind the "not an ashtray" thingy lol

Good luck an tell me how it goes. I'll be interested in upgrading mine too
Exactly. Pull the top cubbie straight out. Unscrew the top two screws on the next cubbie down. Lift the "cf" around the shifter gently but forcefully and then it will reveal the two screws holding in the bottom of the lower cubbie. Un hook everything and then your looking forward from the shifter for a black box. Cant remember which wires your after though. I have been wanting to upgrade my RCAs, this might be my excuse to pull it apart. If i get it done before you ill let ya know what color wires your hunting. If not might want to make note and post it for everyone. GoodLuck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts