Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my 05 auto for this beauty, ill tell you right now that finding a 6 speed in these years that is affordable is like finding a needle in a haystack. I already have 18 inch gunmetal enkei ekm3'and Plan to add many new contributions in this summer.
[img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
. I started the project off nice and simple with the de-tagging of the rear "acura" and "tsx" emblems. I regret to inform that i decided not to post the picture of my car with rims because it literally looks like a monster truck. I am working a lot this summer and will be getting coils AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been awhile since i posted but have been keeping things rolling with the tsx. I added 28% Tints all around and ordered a progress rear sway bar from heeltoe. I also have pics of the lamin-x fog lights.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
347 Posts
How about a closeup of the calipers from behind the wheel? I'm thinking of doing the same thing but possibly in red.

IMHO, the Hyper Silver EKM3s look better on the CGP TSX. Renecruz is selling his Hyper Silvers EKM3s off his CGP and I think he's not far from you.

Mine is below

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the insight but the gunmetal match perfect to the carbon grey in my opinion. That is a bad pic and the wheels are dirty. I am awaiting (like many) the arrival of the v2 ht-spec type 1s. After the addition of those coils, the rear sway, and the rear camber kit my car while start to take shape.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Took my grill out this past weekend and spray painted it black, nothing too complicated just 4 coats.

I also decided to get a little bold, i had a broken fujita cold air intake laying around and decided to make something off it. I got a hack saw and cut where it was broken which made it a perfect short ram intake. I picked up a K&N filter for $50 and some adapters and went to work. Added a nice sound to it, im very pleased.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Took my grill out this past weekend and spray painted it black, nothing too complicated just 4 coats.

I also decided to get a little bold, i had a broken fujita cold air intake laying around and decided to make something off it. I got a hack saw and cut where it was broken which made it a perfect short ram intake. I picked up a K&N filter for $50 and some adapters and went to work. Added a nice sound to it, im very pleased.

very nice.

·
"That's what she said!"
118 Posts
Nice ride man. I love the wheels! :)

With the coils on, it should look great.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A little teaser :). sorry for the phone quality better pics coming

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
6MT-way to go-

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Looking good man!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update.
Just installed the m3 lip spoiler on the trunk very clean and subtle, this will be the last mod of the summer. taking some pics with a good camera next week when its all cleaned up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts