Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
New Guy!
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car: 2008 Acura TSX
Price: $16000

Time to move on to make room for a two-door toy. This has been, by far, the nicest car I have ever owned. I bought this car in October 2010 with 35k miles on it. When I was in Real Estate, I wanted a sporty four door car to carry potential clients in. Since I am no longer in that business, and my wife has a sedan, I'm wanting to get back into a coupe. The car has 70k mi now, but still looks brand new. Premium white pearl with black and tan interior. I have garage kept it since I've had it, and it shows. Waxed and polished twice a year since I've had it. I believe I am the second owner, but I am unable to locate the Carfax for it at this time. The car still has a lein on it through my credit union. It has tasteful mods done, but I still have all the stock parts to go with the car as well.

Modifications:
Tein H-tech springs
Topspeed Header
Custom short ram intake
35% window tint all around
Plasti-dipped grill and trim
De-badged trunk

Exterior: 9/10
The paint is still extremely good, with the exception of a few rock chips here and there on the front from my daily use of the car. I have included a pic of the drivers-side mirror as it has a scratch in it. It was like that when I bought the car, and I did what I could to buff it out. Not terribly noticeable. One of the rims has a SLIGHTLY minor curb rash on the very outside edge, but not enough to notice unless you're less than a foot away. All rims have regular small chips here and there, but absolutely nothing excessive for the miles/year. It will, however, need new tires within the next year.

Interior: 9.5/10
Driver's seat has SLIGHTLY minor wear on the bolster, but nothing noticeable. Since I have had it, I have made sure to exit the car in an unorthodox method so as to not slide against the bolster :nod: Carpet, seats, headliner... it's all super clean.

Drivetrain: 10/10
Flawless. All electronic gizmos work, and its as tight as it was the day I bought it.

PICS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts