Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 08 tsx cgp 6speed 13500 miles on it has 18" bronze work xd9 wheels skunk2 full coil overs apex ws exhaust euro r grill oem window visors password jdm carbon fiber engine covers car has clean title I still have all stock parts but don't have the oem wheels
Car looks brand new in side and out asking 20,000 email me is best [email protected] thanks for looking

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Lol wrong section bro

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
where have you been? I remember you from one of the autobacs meets and haven't seen you on the forums since! Clean car though. GLWS

·
Registered
892 Posts
Selling my 08 tsx cgp 6speed 13500 miles on it has 18" bronze work xd9 wheels skunk2 full coil overs apex ws exhaust oem window visors password jdm carbon fiber engine covers car has clean title I still have all stock parts but don't have the oem wheels
Car looks brand new in side and out asking 20,000 email me is best [email protected] thanks for looking
hey i was the guy you were talking to at carmax let me know if you decide to part out :) BUMP!! for a clean looking ride probably one of the last 6 speed 08 tsxs in cali!! left!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey i was the guy you were talking to at carmax let me know if you decide to part out :) BUMP!! for a clean looking ride probably one of the last 6 speed 08 tsxs in cali!! left!
Dude Carmax wanted to give me 13,000 for my car $1000 for every mile

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
Here's some pics from one of our meets in 08

1 - 20 of 23 Posts