Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to test drive a Silver 08 TSX 5AT with Navi tomorrow morning at a local dealership.

The list price is 21,500 (they say non-negotiable) with about 35k miles. Seems like a pretty fair price, about 1k above the KBB trade-in value, though I'll see if I can talk them down as I'm not in need of a new car right away. (I currently drive an 03 G35 sedan which runs fine)

I'm looking for signs of caution during my test drive that current owners have experienced that led to major problems. My overall knowledge of cars is fairly limited; hence this post.

Lastly, I live in Idaho where the weather is quite unpredictable, and I want to know how well these handle snowy/icy driving conditions.

I'm open to any other advice/questions you might have. Thanks in advance and I look forward to being a TSX owner very soon.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Honestly its an 08. There shouldnt be any real issues unless it was mistreated or it was in an accident. Just look for service records and if everything checks out, just go by how the test drive goes. If it drives like brand new (smooth, quiet, no weird noises) you're probably safe.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I would figure as well that an 08 should be pretty flawless. As always, be weary of any abnormal occurrences.

How did the test drive go?

·
Registered
430 Posts
The TSX handles well in the snow if you switch to winter tires during the cold months. It's no AWD SUV but I have never gotten stuck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts