·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm selling my:
(1) OEM Rear Sway Bar (RSB) - $75
(4) OEM Brake Lines/Hoses - $50 for all

ALL items are in great/like-new condition/NO leaks/NO dents. From my well taken care of 2008 TSX with 45,000 miles.

I prefer local buyers (Los Angeles area), but if you want to pay shipping and that 3% paypal fee, I'll ship it to you - no problem. Items have been boxed, and ready to ship. I ship in 1 business day!!
If you wanna get a shipping quote (I don't make profits here):
RSB = 6lbs
Brake Lines = 2lbs

I don't do DIY. I NEVER take out/install parts by myself. These parts where professionally removed by an Acura technician, yes at an Acura dealer.

Thanks guys... Just PM me :)

Here're some pictures of the actual items:

-----------------RSB-----------------

-----------------BRAKE LINES-----------------

--------------------------------------------------------------
These are pictures of my car (just wanna show you that I really baby this car and those items are in great shapes!)

·
free beard rides!
961 Posts
i gave mine away

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I bought a TL-S rsb with bushings, brackets and bolts for less than $70 CAD, after I had mine installed, i gave it away as well.

its literally inexpensive.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Problem is its the bar only which is the cheapest part. If you had the end links to go with it then its an easy swap. But having to buy then end links too then its like just go with aftermarket (not to mention this is a tsx site too). I ran into the same issue with my civic, i couldn't give away the stock si one when i swapped it for an itr one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts