Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been debating for a while on whether I should put this up for sale, especially considering what I'm looking to get for it. I purchased this a year ago and never got around to installing it. I purchased the entire kit from Speedstar in Canada. I'm really hard pressed to sell it because there are only a few sets of this entire kit in the country. This is an authentic piece, made in Japan.

So this the Type-S front underspoiler designed for the Japanese and European Market Honda Accord. Will fit the 2G TSX, 09-10 Acura TSX (11+ too if for some reason you've decided to change out your bumper in favor of the 09-10 version).

Condition is brand new. Never installed or test fitted. The adhesive strips still have the pull tabs and coverings on them.

Please note that this item does not include installation/mounting hardware. Please refer to this link, it will point you in the direction you need to go for hardware. There is another thread titled "DIY: JDM Honda Type S Skirt Package Install (non-drilling method)" on the other site if you need more guidance:
Discount Honda and Acura parts and accessories - OEM Acura Parts

Price: $850 local pick-up within a 30-40 mile radius of Gilroy, CA. Shipping costs probably start at $100 and is the responsibility of the buyer. I might be able to make arrangements for anyone located in SoCal that is interested in the item.

Payment terms: Cash or Paypal

PMs are welcomed. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!
-Joshua

1 - 1 of 1 Posts