Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I totaled my 04 last week and now im currently on the search for another one. I came across an 09 beaaautiful white tsx....BUT it has 170k miles on it. a dealership has it, they say all it needs are rear break pads, which they will put on....should I even consider buying it due to wicked high mileage?? I believe its been with one owner.

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Hondas are known to be highly reliable cars, as long as the used car you plan on purchasing comes with a fully detailed maintenance manual with all the check lists I think you should be fine

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
51 Posts
nothing wrong with high mileage Honda/Acura's. Only one thing to keep in mind for the 09 TSX is burning oil/consumption. Acura just send out extended warranty for us owners, but at 170K you are not covered.

·
FG2 to CU2
237 Posts
I would keep looking. The 2nd gens are dropping in price. They don't seem to be holding value like the 1st gens.

For the price of that high mileage example + upcoming/unexpected maintenance repairs you can get a better used 2nd gen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.