Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its my first time on here. I found you guys through *********, I post on there a lot. I will give you the shortest version possible.

09' TSX Tech, 30,000 miles on it. Dealer is delivering car to me from New Port Richey. Dealer also offers lifetime powertrain warranty on vehicle. Im getting 3.9% interest rate, he has me $25000 out the door. I think that is pretty good, but I want your guys opinion. Let me know, thanks guys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thats pretty low for a dealer to do. I'm selling mine pretty much identical to that one private party for that price. I would check to see if the car has been in a wreck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats pretty low for a dealer to do. I'm selling mine pretty much identical to that one private party for that price. I would check to see if the car has been in a wreck.
Has not, I have the carfax and everything. I am quite surprised by this deal as well. I am still going to try to talk them down a little more. I looked at your car, your color is my favorite, but I live in Florida. $20k and I will come and get it:)

·
Registered
299 Posts
For 09 that seems too cheap, dealers usually sell 08 for that much. I'd really look at this car to make sure there's nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For 09 that seems too cheap, dealers usually sell 08 for that much. I'd really look at this car to make sure there's nothing wrong with it.

Trust me I am going to look over this thing with a fine tooth comb. Almost seems too good to be true.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Has not, I have the carfax and everything. I am quite surprised by this deal as well. I am still going to try to talk them down a little more. I looked at your car, your color is my favorite, but I live in Florida. $20k and I will come and get it:)
The wholesale book on this car is about $25k. They can take it to the auction and get more than what they're selling you the car for. It just doesn't make sense. I work for a dealer. If you want, pm me the vin and I'll run some background on the car for you. See if I can dig anything up.

As for your offer on my car, I'd gladly take it as long as you tip me about $4k :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wholesale book on this car is about $25k. They can take it to the auction and get more than what they're selling you the car for. It just doesn't make sense. I work for a dealer. If you want, pm me the vin and I'll run some background on the car for you. See if I can dig anything up.

As for your offer on my car, I'd gladly take it as long as you tip me about $4k :thumbsup:
Sent, can you dig up anything before tomorrow morning? I am getting it delivered around noon tomorrow. Thanks man for looking into it, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sent, can you dig up anything before tomorrow morning? I am getting it delivered around noon tomorrow. Thanks man for looking into it, I appreciate it.
Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now. I got busy at work. I will do my best to check for you in the morning but I'm out in California and I don't get in to work until 9am...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts