Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We got this little puppy when he was 7 weeks old. Now he's healthy 1.5 year old and I am going to Japan for 3 weeks. We are just curious if any of the pet lovers would like to take care of him for 3 weeks, or if anyone decide to keep him after the 3 week period. I will also provide you with everything you need. No money is involved.

I cannot look after of this adorable little puppy because of my work. Honestly it's getting busy, and we just do not have enough time.

Please drop me a pm.

EDIT: THANKS GUYS & GALS.
WE FOUND A VERY GOOD PET LOVER FOR THE PUPPY NOW.
THANKS FOR EVERYONE"S HELP.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, we are in B.C.
BTW, I'm leaving on 2nd April, 2005.
So, please if any of the pet lovers would like to play with the puppy for 3 weeks. Just call me, we could provide you everything you need.

Besides, the puppy is already trained. He only pee outside on grass. Sit, stay, down. Very friendly well manner.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
o, damn...i like dogs too..
but my dad and my sis allegy to dog fur..

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
:confused: :deezo: :tard:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I would love to be able to say I would take him, however, my wife and I already have 2 (golden (6 yrs)) and a pomeranian (1.5 yrs)). My wife has spoken that I cannot get another dog until one of these 2 die :(. That and the fact that I live in Tx is not conducive to 3 weeks.... Sorry about that.

Nice looking Golden. :)

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Maybe everyone here can take care of the dog for 1 day. We can like take it to the park and pick up chicks with it! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
i love dogs too but can't keep em.. i'll let u know if there's any of my dog lover friends that's willing to take care of ur dog :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shinjuku, yokohama etc...
actually, can anyone tell me in Japanese. how to order hot water in a restaurant?

well, my puppy might end up in spca. sigh, no choice.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
i see, kando area then...

i'll be in kansai area mostly.. if not all my time while i m there..

SPCA?? DAMN IT.... put an ad in the news paper... i asked my dad
he said no :(

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
2.4DOHCiVTEC said:
well, my puppy might end up in spca. sigh, no choice.
NO SPCA!!!! i heard that they will put it to sleep if no one adopt it for a certain period of time.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
i will ask is there any of my frd want it.........ya no spca......

1 - 20 of 39 Posts