Acura TSX Forum banner

do we (2004 - 08 tsx) or are we supposed to have illuminated steering wheel control buttons?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do we (2004 - 08 tsx) or are we supposed to have illuminated steering wheel control buttons?

·
Registered
223 Posts
The premise of the poll question is faulty, because it's not the same steering wheel throughout 2004-2008.

The 2005 model year introduced the steering wheel button illumination (along with four-way power controls for the passenger seat), as mentioned in this review of the 2005 Acura TSX; and then the 2006 refresh added control buttons to the wheel for Bluetooth and Hands-Free mobile phone use.

So if you have a 2004 TSX specifically, the answer is "no", otherwise "yes".

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The premise of the poll question is faulty, because it's not the same steering wheel throughout 2004-2008.

The 2005 model year introduced the steering wheel button illumination (along with four-way power controls for the passenger seat), as mentioned in this review of the 2005 Acura TSX; and then the 2006 refresh added control buttons to the wheel for Bluetooth and Hands-Free mobile phone use.

So if you have a 2004 TSX specifically, the answer is "no", otherwise "yes".
Good Stuff. I've come to learn this as well; No illumination on the 04!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can I get some buttons from a '05 and put them on my '04 ? Oh, and how do you fix those "horns" that stick up behind the buttons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts