Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello friends!

I have the Neuspeed supercup kit with the sport springs and was was wondering for those with the same setup how did you adjust the damping to match the shocks. I have the front a 1.25 turns and the rears at .75 turns. I have mess around with the settings for a while now but i feel that its a little difficult to get the damping right due to the progressive rate. Just getting ideas before I adjust them again. I like a comfortable yet controlled ride and what I have it on now does exactly that. What do you guys have it on?

·
Registered
258 Posts
i have this same setup on my tsx right now. however i have a TL-S front sway bar and TL-S progress 24mm rear sway bar. Those change overall suspension rates.

i have my front on middle perch and rear on the lowest perch. I have the shocks turned 1.5 in the front and 1.0 in the rear and the ride is fairly comfy but definitely more responsive than stock.

however i dont want to autoX with this setup and im looking to get something quite a bit firmer. lol:)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
i have this same setup on my tsx right now. however i have a TL-S front sway bar and TL-S progress 24mm rear sway bar. Those change overall suspension rates.

i have my front on middle perch and rear on the lowest perch. I have the shocks turned 1.5 in the front and 1.0 in the rear and the ride is fairly comfy but definitely more responsive than stock.

however i dont want to autoX with this setup and im looking to get something quite a bit firmer. lol:)
sorry to thread jack, but are you using oem end links with your tl-s front sway bar??
I installed my TL-s front sway bar the other day and had to add washers to compensate for the larger holes in the sway bar.

·
Registered
258 Posts
sorry to thread jack, but are you using oem end links with your tl-s front sway bar??
I installed my TL-s front sway bar the other day and had to add washers to compensate for the larger holes in the sway bar.
yup, OEM endlinks... they fit just fine.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
cool thanks. just got mine installed Thursday and I love it even with the stock suspension. just a little worried about the stock end links being to small.

·
Registered
86 Posts
they are holding good! used washer too to compensate for the larger holes!
i use this since last summer, have maded a few track days!
however i would have kept the oem in front and the 24mm in rear, the car was faster around the track!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts