Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the usb dongle, and was able to get Apple CarPlay to work.. Although my unit froze when I was driving, and now GPS doesn't work. Unit does not go into standby mode any more, takes forever to boot up when I start the car.

Trying to get the original firmware but no response from Aliexpress.. I'm wondering if enough of us complain, we can get at least the original firmware or something from them.

I believe it is a joying unit under the hood. My only fear is that since it has the A/C controls, that the joying update my kill that and A/C controls no longer work

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the usb dongle, and was able to get Apple CarPlay to work.. Although my unit froze when I was driving, and now GPS doesn't work. Unit does not go into standby mode any more, takes forever to boot up when I start the car.

Trying to get the original firmware but no response from Aliexpress.. I'm wondering if enough of us complain, we can get at least the original firmware or something from them.

I believe it is a joying unit under the hood. My only fear is that since it has the A/C controls, that the joying update my kill that and A/C controls no longer work
Good to know...I'm still gonna hesitate on buying for now please keep us updated

41 - 43 of 43 Posts