Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just had the dealership do my 100k mile maintenance and I had them install a set of UR pulleys at the same time. The maintenance included changing brake, power steering, tranny and coolant fluids, and also a valve adjustment and new spark plugs.

After doing all this and installing the UR pulleys, the car feels so much better! The transmission shifts much smoother, butt dyno says it is quicker, and I used to have a good amount of vibration when in drive at a stop, but that is now gone! It also sounds a smidge quieter. Overall I'm pleased with the work. The dealer said they didn't find anything wrong on their complimentary check, which I think is really saying something since they always try to find something to make you come back and fix and pay more. Hopefully I'll see 200K miles without too much trouble!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
must have costed you a fortune at the dealership
yeah...... unfortunately. the original quote was around 1350! I haggled them down as much as i could and it came to $1008 after tax. I supplied the spark plugs and UR stuff... so in total just under $1400

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.