Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am very excited to be a part of the Acura family soon! I had to decide between the Genesis coupe or the Tsx and I chose the Acura.

It will be a 2011. I am torn between getting either black or white!

Which do you guys like better

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
I have a black TSX. and it looks great for the first hour of it being clean. Its a huge pain to keep clean.

Get white.

·
Registered
156 Posts
thats a tough decision, i started out with black and love it. but that being said the white with black roof and accents is TSEXY and easier to contrast then the black if you ask me. but i wouldnt trade mine for a white one haha.

If they got both then go do a stare and compare or drive up next to a glass building to see your reflection haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What do you mean when you say accents?

thats a tough decision, i started out with black and love it. but that being said the white with black roof and accents is TSEXY and easier to contrast then the black if you ask me. but i wouldnt trade mine for a white one haha.

If they got both then go do a stare and compare or drive up next to a glass building to see your reflection haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
White man White

So much easier to keep clean. Does not show finger prints as much as Black, but both are impressive IMHO when clean and waxed!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.