Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Looking for 15mm hubcentric spacers with extended studs (ex: ichiba v2) for my tsx. Wondering if anyone had any for sale before taking the plunge to buy new ones.

Willing to pay around 60 dollars for a pair in decent condition.
Let me know.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
adapter type or just the spacer. if you go just the spacer, you will need to replace your stock studs with extended ones.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh right i meant spacers that come with the extended studs sorry :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
azntsx5AT, are you going to be running these with aftermarket wheels? Do you know if stock rims would clear the stock studs, or if they would need to be ground?

Sorry for off-topic

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
15 mm is fine for stock wheels.. im going to get them for my euro R wheels which are essentially the same thing

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
azntsx5AT, are you going to be running these with aftermarket wheels? Do you know if stock rims would clear the stock studs, or if they would need to be ground?

Sorry for off-topic
15 mm is fine for stock wheels.. im going to get them for my euro R wheels which are essentially the same thing
Keyz is talking about adapter studs while azntsx5AT is talking about extended studs that replace stock studs.

Keyz, I'm 90% sure that you'll need to grind/stock studs if you go 15mm adapter spacers with stock wheels.

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
yea... I'm pretty sure he wants the ones with studs in the spacers (adapter style) since he is specify V2 Ichiba's and since he said he knows the OEM wheel studs don't need ground to clear OEM wheels

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
Forged Aluminum Spacers / Galvanized Studs / Anodized in orange

View attachment 12154
would look terrible between the wheel and brake-hat... silver or black is the only way to go. you want to limit the attention to that area

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have black Novustech spacers 15mm wheel and hubcentric for the TSX Brand new never used.

Does not include the extended studs (buy some ARP for 50$)

I want 60$ plus shipping

I'm in Montreal, Quebec

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have black Novustech spacers 15mm wheel and hubcentric for the TSX Brand new never used.

Does not include the extended studs (buy some ARP for 50$)

I want 60$ plus shipping

I'm in Montreal, Quebec
thanks for the offer but i already bought new ones :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thread can be closed thanks xD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts