Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorta confused. Some magazine articles state that Acura will only be making 15,000 TSX's it's first year. But i've read other articles stating that Acura wants to sell 15,000 TSX's a year as their goal. Which is it?

Also, i've noticed some members of this site complained of certain rattles, fogged up headlight assemblies and some other small issues with their TSXs. Do you think Acura will fix these things when the "2nd batch" of TSXs come out soon? (Assuming that Acura is only gonna make 15,000 TSXs a year).

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
samuraikun said:
I'm sorta confused. Some magazine articles state that Acura will only be making 15,000 TSX's it's first year. But i've read other articles stating that Acura wants to sell 15,000 TSX's a year as their goal. Which is it?

Also, i've noticed some members of this site complained of certain rattles, fogged up headlight assemblies and some other small issues with their TSXs. Do you think Acura will fix these things when the "2nd batch" of TSXs come out soon? (Assuming that Acura is only gonna make 15,000 TSXs a year).
I dont think Acura will fix any of the rattle problems until the new model is out in 2005.

As far as the 15,000 TSX's any dealers have this info?

·
Registered
14 Posts
i don't know where you got that figure from.. but apparantly a lot of salemen have been telling people there were only 15,000 made which is horsecrap unless they mean there are only 15,000 made for the us. on some fact sheet i saw today there was reported to be over 17,000 sold to date, plus, i've heard they've been airing commercials for it constantly, they must have a decent stock to warrant that kind of selling incentive. this is all just crap i've read on websites though, so i could be completely misinformed. i really would like for someone to step-up and answer this once and for all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts