Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Hi there, I did a search for this topic but didint' find a thread - apologies in advance if it exists already).

I'm looking at buying some snows and steel rims for my 04' TSX.
I understand I can safely do a 205/60 r16 . I found a set of tires and wheels of this size that were originally mounted on a recent generation (north american) ACCORD (waiting to hear back exact year)

My question: Is it a pretty safe bet that these wheels will fit my TSX? I will certainly check deeper, but I'm just hoping for some general feedback that I'm not wasting my time looking at these.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I use 16" 2005 accord EX alloys for my snow tires. They fit, but clearance to the front calipers is pretty tight.

·
Not JDM
1,893 Posts
clearance would be tight, but it will fit. Dont think you can sport these with a Big Brake Upgrade... I have JDM ITR rims they barely went on. but they look tough and are light. Im using them for track next year

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got the wheels and tires yesterday, they came off an 2000 Honda Accord coupe V6EX. Looks like 16 inch universal steel wheels with Hankook W300 IceBear tires. My 04 TSX is stock. I will have them mounted this weekend and let the group know if there are any issue and just how good/bad this set up is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts