·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
TL stockies LOL, its 17x8's though

My car on stealth mode :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
17 inch OEM EDM 30th Anniversary rims sprayed in Moonrock Metalic (OEM EDM S2000 color), wrapped in 225/45/17 Pirelli Pzero tyres and mildly dropped on OEM sport suspension...

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts
forgot about this thread.

17 x 8 +45 RPF1
225 45 17 tyres

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think these questions should be systematically answered when posting a picture.

Please give full description of the fitment; apart the offset and tire size we would like to know the drop and if it needed fender work.

Thanks guys, some of you have bad ass 17's on the TSX!

J~

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts
I think these questions should be systematically answered when posting a picture.

Please give full description of the fitment; apart the offset and tire size we would like to know the drop and if it needed fender work.

Thanks guys, some of you have bad ass 17's on the TSX!

J~
forgot about this thread.

17 x 8 +45 RPF1
225 45 17 tyres
buddy club n+

12.5cm from spring lock to base lock, front and back. Spirit level is showing rear slightly higher than the front. but even left to right. no fender mods.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
264 Posts
buddy club n+

12.5cm from spring lock to base lock, front and back. Spirit level is showing rear slightly higher than the front. but even left to right. no fender mods.

hope that helps.
Thanks, not used to coilover setup but, from the pictures I would say about 50mm drop so ~2in.

My friend has Tl Type-S wheels 17x8 +45 and running 235/45/17 lowered on Comptech 110-160 (Eibach Pro-Kit). He looks higher and get some rubbing in the rear.

I am very interested in getting 17x9 +45 running from a 235 to 255 tire size and would like to know if fender modification will be needed and if it clears most big brake kits.

Thanks for your inputs!

J~

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
17 is not bad if they are wide and at the end of the day it depends on what kind of rims you get. Different rims look better in different sizes.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts