Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JT2k4TSX
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys was just curious about something. I was on www.*********.com looking at TSX members pics....and this girl from Cali had a white TSX with what appears to be some 18" 350z/Maxima wheels and they look sweet! What I want to know is....I know they are 5 lug but will they fit on a TSX w/o having to modify anything? My friend has an 04 Maxima and he is going with some Volks...so he is going to sell me his rims...but I just want to make sure they will fit on the car w/o any problems? Does anyone have any expertise on this??

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i think you gotta check the offset to make sure it fits the tsx..i've seen that guy's pics before too..but maybe he just had them on and didnt drive around..

·
Registered
348 Posts
JT2k4TSX said:
Hey guys was just curious about something. I was on www.*********.com looking at TSX members pics....and this girl from Cali had a white TSX with what appears to be some 18" 350z/Maxima wheels and they look sweet! What I want to know is....I know they are 5 lug but will they fit on a TSX w/o having to modify anything? My friend has an 04 Maxima and he is going with some Volks...so he is going to sell me his rims...but I just want to make sure they will fit on the car w/o any problems? Does anyone have any expertise on this??
it will fit, but it may stick out a bit coz the offset for Maxima wheels r 38mm i believe. You need 42mm to keep the wheels inside .

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
they will stick out nastily .. ~ dont get them .. ~

·
Crusin Thru
164 Posts
I have 18" x 8.5 with a 35 offset they don' t rub or look nasty! Here is a pic from the rear.

I have 18" x 8.5 with a 35 offset they don' t look nasty!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Ackman said:
I have 18" x 8.5 with a 35 offset they don' t rub or look nasty! Here is a pic from the rear.

I have 18" x 8.5 with a 35 offset they don' t look nasty!
Clearly from your avatar pic, the tire is outside the wheelwell-from that angle on my car you wouldn't see any tread.

Wether is looks bad or not is a matter of personal taste, but even a 45 offset 8.5" rim is outside the fender......

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
LannyM said:
Clearly from your avatar pic, the tire is outside the wheelwell-from that angle on my car you wouldn't see any tread.

Wether is looks bad or not is a matter of personal taste, but even a 45 offset 8.5" rim is outside the fender......
:sprint: my 18X8 +45 is just rite inside the fender .. but IMO a 48+ will look better .. ~ cuz eventually the rims/tires will look more stand out in person .. ~

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
just saw a 02-04 Odyssey with the 350Z rims....looks not bad :troutslap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts