Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm trying to do some good and sell these for one of my buddies as a favor. Had them on his IS-F then got a Porsche and didn't have a need for these any longer. The wheels and tires had only been used for part of the winter and have surprisingly very little wear and no damage as you can see in the pictures. They're still stored and bagged up but if you are interested in checking them out, PM me and I'll get you a pic of all 4. I have to store my A-Specs so I really want to make some room in my shed and get these moving. Doesn't include lugs.

Wheels: Kazera KZ-J (18x8.5 5-114) (No damage)
Tires: Pirelli Winter Sottozero (225/45R/18 & 240/45R/18) (75%+ tread left)
Total Retail value was 1,500

These are located in the Metrowest area of Massachusetts( in between Boston & Worcester), would be willing to meet part way, would prefer not to ship but always open to discussion.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know anything else, I may have forgotten to include some info so just let me know and I'll get back to you with whatever you need to know. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops I guess that's pretty important, thanks for pointing that out! The wheels should fit a tsx, the tires would technically have a difference of 2% for the 225/45-18, I just don't know what the difference would be for the 240/45R/18. I was going to put them on my TSX and see how they fit but my friend gave these to me during the summer. I am looking to get $900 for these. Or if they need to be shipped I would just need a zip code to get a s&h estimate. I don't mean to post up other club sites but I found this tire guide really helpful when I bought my summer tires which are also 18x8.5(with a drop and haven't had any problems).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$300 Shipped with Insurance

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price dropped to $800 picked up, $1050 Shipped

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$700, just need these gone to make space!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here they are finally! Sorry they're still a little dirty, haven't gotten a chance to wash them up yet.

Wheel #1

Wheel # 1 rash

Wheel #2

Wheel #3

Wheel #4

#4 Rash

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$600

·