Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to put 19" inches on my car, but i am afraid when I lower my car, it would hit my car's body when I turn.

18" ? I think it is too small.

any suggestion or advice?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
i'm rockimg 19's and i never had any issues even with 4 passengers in the car.
if you do 19's make sure you have a 45+ or 48+ offset,i have tanabe df210 springs 1.8f/1.7r.
good luck on choosing your new wheels.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I dont really understand your question here because the circumference of the tire will stay the same. Just because you go to a larger wheel does not mean that you suddenly have less space in between the end of the tire and the wheel well.

As you get larger rims, the tire side walls will necessarily need to get smaller, therefore your overall circumference has not changed, atleast not dramatically.

18s tend to look small if you have a wheel with a lip, but if you have a full faced wheel, then 18s are a very good size.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I love my 18's just put them on last week. I would definitely say go 18s unless you are going with a polished lip then 19's because the lip makes 18's look like 17's. Use the search!!!! You can find tons of pics to help you with your decision. Just depends on what you want

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
19s fit perfect. especially if you have a lip than 18s look small. 19s are on my car and its lowered 2 1/2 inches. i suggest 19s. but do ur research and SEARCH the previous threads. theres even a wheel thread guide u can look at.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Go with 19's - they do not look too big for the car. If you want to see some good pictures of what they look like, the ron jon website has some (even if you don't go with their rims you can what a 19 inch wheel looks like)

As for fitment - I went went with 8.5 wide rims and am running eibach pro's and have no fitment issues.

·
DOMOKUN
215 Posts
Go with 18's for comfort & 19's for look!

i personally plan to go with 18's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts