Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
hit by the mod-bug
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these awesome wheels up for sale. I purchased them from an acuraz-i-n-e member years ago. Here is the original thread: original thread

They were custom made and clear the TL 6-Speed brembos and they were on my TSX 6MT. I am obviously no photographer but I promise you, they look better in person. You will not be disappointed with their look.

The pros: Tires are still very useable. I would say they have about 5000 useable miles left in them, probably more but lets use the lower number just in case. Consider them free with the purchase of the wheels. Anyway lol --the wheels look spectacular. I have gotten many compliments on them.

The cons: Some wheels have bends in them. But the tires do hold air and have never leaked.

That's pretty much it. I'll try and take detailed pictures if there is interest. You are welcome to check it out in person. The wheels are back and forth from State College, PA and Clifton, NJ (North NJ).

·
hit by the mod-bug
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how about size, width, offset.... the good stuff.
Oops. :)

The wheels are 18x8.5 and I am not sure of the offset. Since they were custom made off the specs of the A-Spec 6speed TL, I would assume it's the same or very similar to them. They do clear the Brembos off that car if that helps? The tires are 235/40/ZR18.

Thanks for the questions, I hope it helped you or someone else out.

·
hit by the mod-bug
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop to $500 .... insane. Only for this weekend. I am moving to FL in August and this is my last time in NYC area. So email me! [email protected]

I am in Clifton NJ

·
hit by the mod-bug
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
hit by the mod-bug
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the pictures of the wheels on the car (front left, rear left, rear right, front right respectively). As you can see, the bends are minimal and the wheels are in pretty good shape. All of the tires seal fine and hold air (no leaks of any kind).

By ivtecdailyy at 2011-05-29

·
hit by the mod-bug
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought the bends were much worse until I really examined them in person. You will not be disappointed at all. Btw, the price changes tomorrow. Lock it in now! lol

·
hit by the mod-bug
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not willing to sell that low.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts