Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i got 18x10 with 25 offset all around on my o4 would i rub? I know i would have to roll fenders and remove wheel covers but i don't plan on slamming the car too low. Maybe one finger of space. I don't want a crazy camber because i will be driving everyday. I have d2 one piece suspension on the car now. how would the car ride on the highway? Would it rub during turns? I've looked at the other threads but didn't really get a clear answer. Any help?

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Efrain's rolling 10's on his rears and he's dropped purty low. It's his daily driver, I can't remember his offset though but I think he's a bit more aggressive.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
If i got 18x10 with 25 offset all around on my o4 would i rub? I know i would have to roll fenders and remove wheel covers but i don't plan on slamming the car too low. Maybe one finger of space. I don't want a crazy camber because i will be driving everyday. I have d2 one piece suspension on the car now. how would the car ride on the highway? Would it rub during turns? I've looked at the other threads but didn't really get a clear answer. Any help?

Efrain's rolling 10's on his rears and he's dropped purty low. It's his daily driver, I can't remember his offset though but I think he's a bit more aggressive.
Im on 10's bro, my specs are 18x10 +22 in the rear with -4.0 camber and im SLAMMED, daily driver also. I dont rubb on the inside with the strut/coilover at all but did rub with the rolled fender till i shaved them and pulled a little bit. I just didnt want more camber thats why i pulled and shaved. You should be fine with +25 in the rear, as for the front that'll be way more difficult to fit. U say u dont want crazy camber but u will have to if u want to fit that wheel.......
Look at the "official stance thread" and u'll see my specs and pics of my setup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When i say i don't want crazy camber i mean to the point where the wheel is basically leaning lol and i don't want to burn up tires. But slight camber is ok

1 - 8 of 8 Posts