Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into finally purchasing my first set of wheels for the tsx.. It's completely stock right now. The wheels are work vsxx and are 18x8,18x9+25.. Tires are 225/40/18... What kinda mods will I be looking at and can it still be a safe daily... Post pics if have any. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No rubbing at all! Full u turns and everything, spirited driving as well!:D:lol: I was on function and form type 1's then..... I have camber kits, skunk2 front and ingalls rear. A camber kit isn't necessary for the front with those specs

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Ok so for now would I need a camber kit being stock height? Or need to roll fenders right away...

·
My car whines
637 Posts
you'll definitely need to roll the rears and a fender liner tuck in the front.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
I paid 2600 for mine with tires... lmfao. 18x9 +22 all around.

You'll need to roll fenders in the rear. Your car will naturally camber in the rear and it'll tuck if you slam. Mine are tucking, I need spacers. Fronts you should be fine, I had to pull.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I paid 2600 for mine with tires... lmfao. 18x9 +22 all around.

You'll need to roll fenders in the rear. Your car will naturally camber in the rear and it'll tuck if you slam. Mine are tucking, I need spacers. Fronts you should be fine, I had to pull.
Damn u got RAPED!!! That's a lot for some vs-xx lol
OP u don't want that natural camber. Get urself some camber kits so u can correct the toe and camber to waste less tire.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.