Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want do run a staggered setup. One of my favorite wheels EVER. I know you don't see these too often, it's nice to see something different other than your usual VS-XX or BBS LM (although those are nice).

Specs: 18x8.5 +30 18x9.5 +30 5x114.3 With OPTION for a 18x9.5 Square setup
Optional: 18x9.5 +43 18x9.5 +30

Condition: No curbs/bends/cracks, minor minor scratches. Will be perfect after a polish. Solid 8.5/10.

Includes: 4 wheels + 4 center caps. Everything is original.

Price: $1800 FIRM, No trades at the moment. Optional setup:

PRICE DROPPED UNTIL FRIDAY $1700+ shipping/PP FEES. Wheels have boxes and are ready to ship.

Local pickup in Seattle available (preferred). Paypal verified and I have enough vouches on multiple forums. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

18x8.5 Lips (roughly 2.5)

18x9.5 lips (roughly 3-3.5)

Minor scratches I was talking about.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Morning bump. Thanks for the kind words. These specs are JUST right for people who don't mind running staggered. If these were 18x8.5 all around, there wouldn't be a FS thread.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Why dont you want staggered? Just curious.
Great and rare pickup for those who want a unique stanced setup that not many people have.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I don't want to run 2 different size tires. I was hoping to not run too much camber, but with that rear size, I would and I'm not really a fan of that. I actually picked up these wheels because I was going to keep the fronts and try to find another pair of 18x8.5's. That was a fail since these are very tough to find.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.