Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been searching around for this info but nothing really cleared up my question....

My question iss.... Would i need a FRONT camber kit for a 18x8 wheel with +25 offset? Or can i get away with natural camber and an alignment?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Mmm. I have my kit, but didnt know if it was necessary to throw it on? Were you ok with the natural camber?
i put the kit on just to be on the safe side. i wanted to keep my camber w/ in factory spec. it has +1.5 degree of adjustment. w/ a lower offset wheel of +25 you want a bit more negative camber for clearance. so you may not want to install one.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i put the kit on just to be on the safe side. i wanted to keep my camber w/ in factory spec. it has +1.5 degree of adjustment. w/ a lower offset wheel of +25 you want a bit more negative camber for clearance. so you may not want to install one.
Ohh ok i get what u mean.. i just dont wanna being going through tires like crazy!:thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You will need a roll with some camber. Even with 215's the wheel will stick out. The front will need camber for sure, with a liner tuck. The rear, you may be able to get away with some camber, but it will definitely rub on the rear bumper tab
Well imma be running a staggered setup 18x8 front and 18x9 rear. The rear i have it pretty figured out, a good roll and i have my ingalls camber kit for it!:thumbup:

Was just wondering about the front cuz i've read that a couple members on here run 18x8 wheels with natural camber, but never really specified if they eat up alot of the inner tire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts