Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive searched and searched all over the forum, but nothing specific. Im looking at the Varrstoens for my TSX and the specs are 18x9.5 +22, is anyone on here running these specs? and if so, got pics? im hoping i wont have to do too much fender work. i dont mind the rolling, but as far as pulling goes, i hope i can avoid. im on Tein Basic Coilovers and factory stock camber arms, BTW. Thanks guys!

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
funny thing is thats what im going for once they are in stock of rims. You will have to run neg camber and also will do some fender work and possibly a slight pull. I spoke with one of the guys that works at varrstoen and he said what i just told you. +22 is gonna poke for sure just be prepared for fender work

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
funny thing is thats what im going for once they are in stock of rims. You will have to run neg camber and also will do some fender work and possibly a slight pull. I spoke with one of the guys that works at varrstoen and he said what i just told you. +22 is gonna poke for sure just be prepared for fender work
haha, really??? lol... man, i love the idea of having the varrstoens. they looks nice and seem to be a stealthy looking wheel. i want a nice aggressive look, but i also dont want to run on too much negative camber that will eat up my DD's tires. i wonder how negative the stance will be withough having to be too high off the ground. if we get the wheels, we should get both cars together for a little shoot haha. im in Cali pretty often.

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
haha, really??? lol... man, i love the idea of having the varrstoens. they looks nice and seem to be a stealthy looking wheel. i want a nice aggressive look, but i also dont want to run on too much negative camber that will eat up my DD's tires. i wonder how negative the stance will be withough having to be too high off the ground. if we get the wheels, we should get both cars together for a little shoot haha. im in Cali pretty often.
haha yeah that sounds good.

Check this out.
FYI Johnny is right
Falken makes a tire 215/35/19 I ran on a 19x8.5. The look was very aggressive

Heres a video I did running similar sizes to show it can be done with some camber
YouTube - My TSX Rolling Slow
With natural camber you cannot go +15 front if you want to tuck tire like my car did, but you could if you ran more camber.
The car has a natural tendency to have the rears sink a lil more, so -3 and -6 degree of camber would work for 19x8.5 +15 front 19x8.5 +5 rear... and would look hella aggressive.

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
i can be done just need to do work on the fender....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts