Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone im planning on running 19x10 all around on my 06 tsx, yes lowered on d2 suspension with front and back camber kits and fenders rolled. i just want to know if im going to need something different from what i already have in mind and/or if someone has done it please let me see some pics.

thanks!!

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
I have mine lowered on 18x10.5 +22 offset all around and you should have no problem fitting those rims in. Only issue I ran into was when maxing out the camber the rims would touch the coilovers so I had to pull the fenders pretty wide and lower camber.

Another solution would be spacers on top of the increased neg camber so the wheels would clear the coilovers

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have mine lowered on 18x10.5 +22 offset all around and you should have no problem fitting those rims in. Only issue I ran into was when maxing out the camber the rims would touch the coilovers so I had to pull the fenders pretty wide and lower camber.

Another solution would be spacers on top of the increased neg camber so the wheels would clear the coilovers

since when did you have 18x10.5!?

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
now we gotta have a mini meet so i can see them!
i just got my type s lip installed on saturday!
Sounds like a plan, not done with setup for summer yet! Gonna be at Nams house on Wednesday to pick up some skunk2 front camber kits. New 04-05 bumper came in today also, gonna bring it to TL autobody once rain stops

1 - 8 of 8 Posts