Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale:

Authentic Mugen Japan Air Spoiler (rear spoiler) for 2004-2008 TSX. It is a direct fit with no modifications required. The fitment is perfect. Condition is 10/10. It also comes with a Mugen emblem attached. Original Mugen installation manual and packaging box also available.

Spoiler is painted in PWP (premium white pearl) by Mugen Japan.

Paid over $700US brand new painted, special order from Mugen.

Asking for: $500US+ shipping. Paypal accepted for payment.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

Located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Willing to ship anywhere at buyer's expense.

Thank you kindly.

·
Registered
75 Posts
still available?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Up for sale:

Authentic Mugen Japan Air Spoiler (rear spoiler) for 2004-2008 TSX. It is a direct fit with no modifications required. The fitment is perfect. Condition is 10/10. It also comes with a Mugen emblem attached. Original Mugen installation manual and packaging box also available.

Spoiler is painted in PWP (premium white pearl) by Mugen Japan.

Paid over $700US brand new painted, special order from Mugen.

Asking for: $500US+ shipping. Paypal accepted for payment.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

Located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Willing to ship anywhere at buyer's expense.

Thank you kindly.
You got Receipt with purchase I’ll get it from you right now.

·
Registered
188 Posts
we should set up for sale posts to automatically lock after a reasonable amount of time, 6-12 months maybe? maybe once it's archived? That way it's still searchable but no new posts can be made to it. I always get super bummed when i check new posts and see something super desirable for sale in the thread title, only to click and find out it's someone bumping an old long dead thread asking if it's still for sale years later.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hope you didn't pay too much because that is a replica. Not Mugen
Yeah it kept saying it was coming from Russia, and none of it was branded mugen so was about to give up, till someone hit me up from other forum. So his checked out. Yeah, there all discontinued a while back... like a while. Just wanted to see if I could get lucky. Good looking out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts