Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dont mind the bugs on the front bumper. I decided to head up to the mountains to test out my new camera (Fuji Finepix HS10) and the new tires (Toyo Extensas). No complaints with the tires at my skill level, camera works pretty nice for what I paid for it. However, I think at 67k miles my clutch showing its age. Also, my warped rotors have finally pissed me off enough. Ive bought Brembo blanks, Ebc Slotted, and Oem...they all warp in less than a year and Im not that hard on my brakes. I'm buying the Wilwood BBK. Should be on in time for my annual spring Tail of the Dragon run. Other parts on short order, ARP extended studs, spacers, and a Yakima roof rack to bring my mountain bike with me. Stay tuned for pics and DIYs if requested.

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clean pics..car needs a lip kit and further drop next
Im still waiting out this Euro R rep deal one of the forum members was working on, but yes I agree. Im focused on getting a few maintenance/performance issues worked out and then I will piecing the A-spec kit together. Im dreading the suspension upgrade. Ive come to the conclusion that the pro-kit just isnt enough drop and the shocks are too tired to support another set of lowering springs. The cost of a spring/shock combo is almost as much as coilovers and if Im going to get coilovers Im buying a nice set. There goes another $1k.

Clean car what part of Va. do you live in?
I live in Norfolk, it takes me about 4 hours to get to the mountains. Just close enough for a fun day trip.

i used to have those wheels
I like them, and I cant complain about how light they are, but they look boring on the car. Still shopping.

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
you have to run spacers to clear the hub on these?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I've driven on Blue Ridge parkway, it was awesome! I highly recommend anyone living within 3-4 hours to take a day trip there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts