Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where building a 2005 tsx that is center seat driven the race is next weekend it's 14 hour endurance race we lightened the car up drasticly the car should way 2500 lbs with driver it's just me and my father building the car and some others help we are looking for some sponsors once I figure out how to put pictures I will post them the car looks amazing we still have a lot of work to do till next weekend would be cool if others could support or race team

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where building a 2005 tsx that is center seat driven the race is next weekend it's 14 hour endurance race we lightened the car up drasticly the car should way 2500 lbs with driver it's just me and my father building the car and some others help we are looking for some sponsors once I figure out how to put pictures I will post them the car looks amazing we still have a lot of work to do till next weekend would be cool if others could support or race team
Looking forward to see the progress! This will be interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
TSXXXX
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing