Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently a set of 2012 TL Wheels came up on the local craigslist. I'm in desperate need of tires for my 17s and since I need tires I am thinking of changing up the look. Has anyone had these on a 1st get yet? They are 19x8 +55. The MSR 17s I have are the same specs as stock which I believe is 17x7 +55. My question is, since they have the same offset does that mean they will "fit" the same? Or does changing the width play into the offset as well? If it does how much would it change? I already have extended wheel studs so spacers are easy changes.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,413 Posts
I believe 2012 Acura TL's have a 5x120 bold pattern so unless you going to run a converter spacer or re-drill holes on the wheel, you're going to have some major problems getting them on your car.

The bolt pattern on the car is no longer a 5 mm × 114.3 mm (0.20 in × 4.50 in) but a 5 mm × 120 mm (0.20 in × 4.7 in) for this generation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acura_TL

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.