Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... my TSX got totaled. I have had these items for less than 6 months since I had the car for only 6 months... yes, I know, sad. Now I've picked up a 3rd gen TL and these aren't compatible...

I've got an Aux input so that you can plug your phone/ MP3 player etc. in and play music through your radio. You can also make phone calls and have the audio go through your radio.
$25 plus shipping/Pay Pal fees

Next, an intake with exhaust wrap on it to keep temps/heat soak down.
$35 plus shipping/Pay Pal fees

Genuine Honda covers for where the fog lights go.
$10 plus shipping/Pay Pal fees

Trunk liner- genuine Honda
$50 plus shipping/Pay Pal fees

3 All weather floor mats (rear driver side missing, long story)- genuine Honda
$25

Attachments

·
Registered
856 Posts
PM me your best on the trunk liner, floor mats (only want the front two) and aux input.

Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the huge pictures, I thought the site would automatically do a re-size!

I forgot, I also have a jack, the tools and the styrofoam that everything goes in.
$30

·
Registered
107 Posts
pm'd ill buy the floor mats. all of them

·
Registered
856 Posts
Think I'm getting all that if he'll PM me the shipping cost.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am replying to all pms right now, sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whiteej8- your PMs are full...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you to everyone for the amazing amount of replies! Right now, I am waiting on a reply from a member on the majority of the items I have up for sale. I have responded to all PMs at this point and thank you all!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Honda93a- I'm sorry, I just checked my inbox and deleted folder, for some reason I didn't get a PM from you.
Everyone, as of right now, everything has been spoken for. The people who have called dibs know who they are and if those don't go through I will make sure to let the next in line know.

Thank you to everyone, I will still be on the site, you guys are great! Now I'm going to have to find a good TL site... hopefully it will live up to the high standard you all have set!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK, the mats, liner, and aux input are sold!
The intake is pending.
Fog covers and jack/tools are left.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SP06tsx- Sadly, insurance took the car so I don't have anything but the parts I put on here for sale. The only reason I have these parts is because I just bought them and was able to replace some of them with the factory ones and the others weren't in the car when I bought it so I could keep those things.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts