Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Can't decide what to do next, performance or cosmetic mod.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
nice ride, black is always tite. Hope your place dosen;t rain a lot.

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
hi spyguy.. just joined the club? welcome! nice color! any plans for mods? :p

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drunkenbuda said:
nice ride, black is always tite. Hope your place dosen;t rain a lot.
Thanks.
The snow is slowing melting away here in NYC so as I drive, salty water splashes up and dries into a white residue all over. I literally quick detail my car every time after I go out. It's sick how much attention I give to this car, I wish I could be this dedicated in other things in my life!!!!

I use Maguire's quick detail spray, its been working pretty well for minor stains and dirt marks.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Nice...welcome aboard! Your black is sweet, almost as nice as mine. :D

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Akura said:
hi spyguy.. just joined the club? welcome! nice color! any plans for mods? :p

Hey Akura, thanks!

Well, so far, I'm in the market for the

1. tints
2. short shifter
3. CAI
4. OEM body kit
5. springs
6. rims

This is my first real new car, and a good friend told me to be careful with the "mod bug". So he suggested I make a list and prioritize. This way, I dont get side tracked with my money and time in buying things like seat belt cushions, and hyper white interior lights.

What else do you think I should add?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Nice ride!! :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Beautiful NHB TSX! Just gotta keep it clean during the winter!:cool:

·
Noizzle shizzle!
63 Posts
:woot:
Holy wax job batman! Dude...you're going to blind someone with that shine! Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure you'll LOVE it. I still check on mine every few minutes or so just to make sure that it's still there! Can you tell this is my first car? LOL

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hay nice ride! :)

If you live in the NYC, there is only so much you can do...

Just yesterday I notice there is a fair size scratch on the right front bumper. From the looks of it, its not from an other car. More like from a concrete wall or something. I bet its those parking guys at the parking garage.

Oh, not to mention the marks on the rear bumper... :soapbox:

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nychousehero said:
:woot:
Holy wax job batman! Dude...you're going to blind someone with that shine! Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure you'll LOVE it. I still check on mine every few minutes or so just to make sure that it's still there! Can you tell this is my first car? LOL
I actually didn't wax it, I used "Quick detail" from Maguire's wax. Its some kind of polymer.

Has anyone had any experience with Zaino products on a black TSX? I"m about to order their stuff, but don't know the traits of it compared to wax. ANybody know? thanks in advance.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
spyguy said:
I actually didn't wax it, I used "Quick detail" from Maguire's wax. Its some kind of polymer.

Has anyone had any experience with Zaino products on a black TSX? I"m about to order their stuff, but don't know the traits of it compared to wax. ANybody know? thanks in advance.
Zaino products are excellent from what I hear. I use Klasse products (among other things) myself. :)

http://www.properautocare.com/klasse-usa.html
http://www.properautocare.com/

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice ride. I hope to get some pictures up of mine soon. I just bought a 2005 TSX-Milano Red with Ebony Leather. It is nice. I love the red with the chrome!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Tsx05Gurl said:
Nice ride. I hope to get some pictures up of mine soon. I just bought a 2005 TSX-Milano Red with Ebony Leather. It is nice. I love the red with the chrome!
you'll model with the car right? hehe

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
spyguy said:
Hey Akura, thanks!

Well, so far, I'm in the market for the

1. tints
2. short shifter
3. CAI
4. OEM body kit
5. springs
6. rims

This is my first real new car, and a good friend told me to be careful with the "mod bug". So he suggested I make a list and prioritize. This way, I dont get side tracked with my money and time in buying things like seat belt cushions, and hyper white interior lights.

What else do you think I should add?
lol thats rite.. prioritize :) well im not really into engine mods coz im more to gas consumption :p so what i got now is just the tint and OEM bodykits and spoiler wing. thought about springs and rims too but for now, im trying to get out of my car lease :)

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Akura said:
lol thats rite.. prioritize :) well im not really into engine mods coz im more to gas consumption :p so what i got now is just the tint and OEM bodykits and spoiler wing. thought about springs and rims too but for now, im trying to get out of my car lease :)
Do you feel the OEM body kit is enough, or does it have to be lowered a little bit to complete the look? this is my first car, and to me, its already pretty damn low for a stock car. I can't even fit my fist in between the wheel well and the tire!!

Who did your install of the OEM body kit?

·
Senior Loan Officer
128 Posts
very nice buddy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts